Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Valentine's 2011

Eleven years ago this Valentines Day was our first Valentines together!!

 Kevin remembered me saying that the Calgary Tower was special in our family because my parents were engaged in the restaurant at the top of the tower! So for our first Valentine's day he took me there:)


Valentine's 2000
My parents engagement picture Dec 26, 1968 after my dad asked my mom to marry him at the tower!!

So this year Simon had to keep the secret for a long time that Kevin was taking us all there for Valentine's Day!!! But our house has been so sick lately he had to cancel the reservations we were all disappointed. But this family day weekend we finally got our Valentine's Day Lunch at the top of the tower!! It was the kids first time to the top of the Calgary Tower and we were all excited! Here are some pictures of our morning the weather was great and we could see all the mountains beautifully. Simon and Mary loved that the restaurant moved while we ate and we got to go all the way around twice!!!



Love the faces she is her fathers daughter:)

Look at the difference 11 years made:)

Love Christine

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. look what a difference 42 years made. Glad you had a nice day in your dad and my favorite memory places Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete