Sunday, March 20, 2011

Diving, Hockey and Gymnastics!!

It's been awhile since I have blogged but today is our families lazy day!! The last couple weeks have been very busy!

Kevin and I went to Roatan Honduras for a week of diving with our friends:) The weather was beautiful, food more then amazing and "The Reef House" was small, cozy and wonderful.  Kevin dove 18 times and can you believe it I dove 11 times:) Yes I am a diver now! HeHe I think Kevin is proud of me but never says much. Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for taking the kids for 9 days! We had a wonderful time!



Hopefully Adam has a better one of us!

Mame and I

Green seahorse

Adam and Mame

Kevin and Adam went on a shark dive while Mame and I did a wreck
dive but as you can imagine the boys had ALL the cameras!



Our resort we loved it!!

Playing card and having a few drinks!!

Hmmmm.... Whisky sours my favorite!!


Our dive resort!

When we got home Simon played hockey 5 times in 8 days and Mary had dance and gymnastics yikes we were busy!


He loves hockey so much!!!

Well we are a hockey family now!!
 Mary will probably be starting in September:)



My monkey and her coach!

Our little gymnast!
This spring she will be trying out for Pre-Comp for 4 year old!! She has
no fear and is very determined on the gym floor just a bit scary:)

Love to all!!!
Christine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment