Monday, February 14, 2011

My baby is 6!!! Happy Birthday Simon

I can't believe he is 6:( I enjoy my time at home with him and this September it's going to come to an end which makes me very sad. I love to watch him play lego by the hour, trying to sound out words as he learns how to read, playing Wii and getting so upset when his 3 year old sister kicks his butt:) HEHE Sorry had to say it! Cuddling he is the worlds best!! Asking me questions I don't know the answer to at 5 yikes help me! Playing in the yard with his friends and listening to the imagination! I sure hope it continues to grow!

Time is going way to fast for me.

He wanted to have a Lego party this year so that's what we did!! It amazes both Kevin and I that we really don't have to help him much anymore.

Here are some pictures from his party!!!

Kevin, Simon and Mary lined the front sidewalk with snow lego blocks!!

Scavenger Hunt for lego and Jelly Jeans!
Simons team was Cierra & Sam!!

Natalie telling Chad and Dylan where to dig:)

Easton telling his team (Cohen, Carter & Ethan) where to dig!

Simon "dig right there guys!!"

The party kids!!

The amazing cake!! Oh ya he was pumped!!
 Thanks so much DM for all your hard work:)

The birthday boy!




Happy Birthday Simon
Love MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment