Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Birthday!!

Thank you everyone for all my birthday wishes through e-mail, facebook and calls!! I had a nice day even if Kevin was away:)

Sunday night I got to have a wonderful date with my husband we had a amazing dinner out at my favorite Thai restaurant but ever since we spent the time in Thailand nothing really compares;) But it was so nice just being out without the kids he said we have to do this more often I agree. Kevin, Mary & Simon got me a cool dive watch very exciting for me!! Very Very spoiled:) HEHE

Yesterday I turned 37 yikes 37 did I say 37 wow time passes so fast.

I was wondering if Kevin had forgotten my birthday it was after lunch and I still had not heard from him. It  is not like him he remembers everything and always goes out of his way on special occasions for me. Then there was a ring at the door and this is what I got:)
The delivery guy says to me, this is for you?? Oh Ya I said, Nascar he said??
  Oh Ya  he knows me so well!! Fruit-check, Chocolate-check, Nascar-check, Jimmie Johnson-check!!
Spoiled you bet!


I have said it many times that I have the most wonderful friends and even though Kevin was away i got to spend the evening with my bestest friends yes I know it's not a word but that is what they are to me:) I was extremely spoiled and love them all so much. thank you thank you thank you:0) For all my presents, company and a yummy dinner oh and I can't forget the wine!! I also share my birthday with one of my best friends so it's always fun!!



Thank you so much Mame for staying with the kids:) What a great birthday present to leave the
house and not have to worry because I ALWAYS DO:)

Love to all
christine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment